How many of you enjoy tests? I would venture to say that most people would rather jump out of a perfectly good airplane than take a test. Can we change this feeling of anxiety into a feeling of excitement?
Here are my top 5 tips to actually enjoy testing.
- Build Confidence NOT Fear – through consistent practice you will build confidence in your abilities. When you don’t practice, you feel a sense of fear and anxiety.
- Mindfulness in Moment – during your classes and test, simply give your best on whatever you are doing. Leave mistakes behind and the future where it’s at.
- Dress for Success – nothing feels better than when you spend time prepping your uniform and yourself.
- Don’t Cram – when students wait until the last minute to prepare for an exam, they are not enjoying life. Be consistent with your practice and class attendance. Do the work.
- Prep Like a Champ – eating, sleeping and training like a champ will help you feel confident and enjoy your exam like a champ.
As we close in on your next test, don’t sweat it. Do the work, get your mindset right and enjoy.