We are just a few weeks away from an opportunity that you don’t want to miss. Grandmaster C.S. Kim along with Technical Advisory Members will be conducting Tang Soo Do seminars at Central Karate (Baton Rouge, La) on Sat., Feb 29.
Here are a few helpful reminders.
- Registration is directly to Central Karate.
- Registration deadline is Feb 17.
- Arrive 20-30 minutes prior to your seminar. See Schedule.
- Make sure that your uniform is clean and has ITF school patch on it.
- There will be a meet, greet and pictures with Grandmaster Kim following your seminar. However, Red Belts & Cho Dan Bo’s should arrive before their seminar to meet & greet since Grandmaster Kim will be leaving after the last seminar to catch his flight.
- Be flexible with seminar times. Arrive early and don’t be too caught up on time. You will get your moneys worth.
- Practice, Practice, Practice to help prepare yourself to learn form the best.
- We will have a brief meeting at the dojang with parents and students on Fri., Feb 21 (6pm) that are planning on attending the seminars.