Concerned about the COVID-19 outbreak? We are too.
Here’s what we’re doing at the PTSDA Karate:
- We’ll be using Hand Sanitize before entering the mat. 60% or greater alcohol content is recommended – ours has 70% and includes aloe to help with skin irritation.
- We’re wiping down touch surfaces with sanitizer and spraying Lysol on soft surfaces, allowing time to dry.
- We’re mopping all floors with a leave-on anti-viral cleaner several times a week.
- If a staff member feels sick, we’re sending them home or encouraging them to stay away. If a child appears to be sick or is warm/hot to the touch, we send them home immediately. If a child is out of school sick, they CAN NOT attend class that day.
- We will temporarily stop the handshaking before, during and after class.
- After using the bathroom, everyone should wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and hand-sanitizer is required before re-entering the mat.
- The CDC does not recommend the use of masks, and we will not be using them ore encouraging students/visitors to the studio to use them.
Thanks for doing your part to keep us all healthy and strong!